1260 MG-Krete SLU™ – Self-Levelling Underlayment (SLU) .
MG-Krete SLU is an inexpensive, two component, high early strength self-levelling floor underlayment that is easy to use and provides a smooth hard substrate that will accept finishes 16 hours after installation.
BASIC MG-Krete SLU creates a hard, fast setting, zero shrink substrate designed to receive interior and exterior wear surfaces. It works well with moisture sensitive coatings and adhesives as well as cement-based thin-sets and epoxies. This product is not designed to be the finished surface and should be covered with a wear material.
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet Part A
Safety Data Sheet Part B
- ZERO Shrink Technology – Will not shrink on cure
- Cures rapidly to form a hard, tenaciously bonded substrate
- Fast setting
- ZERO Shrink Technology facilitates bonding well above industry standards
- Coatings, adhesives & flooring systems can be installed 16 hours after placement
- Easy to use – Mix Part A & B, put in place
- Self-priming, bonds to virtually any prepared construction material such as concrete, plywood, steel, etc.
- Non-toxic – it contains no harmful chemicals, and it cleans up with water.
- Cost effective – SLU has better long & short-term performance characteristics than the best cementitious polymer mixes, at a lower cost
- Totally waterproof, it is resistant to oils, petrol, salt and UV radiation.
- Approved by FDA for incidental food contact.
- Stronger than concrete
- Set times can be adjusted for faster or slower finish times with a Retarder or Accelerator.